Careers Fair Thursday 10th October 4.30pm to 7.00pm
27 September – 10 October 2019
On Thursday 10th October 2019 we are holding our Careers Fair in school. The evening will begin at 4.30pm and finish at 7.00pm.
The event will involve displays from 24 companies and organisations in the Hall. You can see the names of the companies and organisations attending below and you can see we have a wide variety of them attending.
For the first time this year we are offering presentations from four of the companies involved to talk about careers in their area of employment. The presentations will take place in the Dance Studio, which is next to the Hall, and will last for 10 minutes and be followed by a question and answer session. The presentations and timings are given below;
Session 1 – 5.30 to 5.45
- Apprenticeships & Careers in the NHS
- The Apprenticeship Business Manager
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Session 2 – 5.45 to 6.00
- Careers in Legal, Commerce and Finance
- A Director of Harrison Drury Solicitors
Session 3 - 6.00 to 6.15
- Careers in Engineering & STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
- A Training Advisor
- Leyland Trucks
Session 4 - 6.15 to 6.30
- Careers in the Digital World
- The Digital Transformation Engagement and Transformation Lead
- DXC Technology
We hope you will be able to attend this fantastic event that has been organised with the help of the local Young Chamber of Commerce.
Parents and carers from any year group are welcome to attend and we look forward to seeing you on the night.
Assistant Head in Charge of Careers